Pt time Bookkeeper & Property AdministratorApply now
We are recruiting a Property Administrator & Accounts Assistant for a charity based organization in the Dublin 4 area.
This is a part time permanent role, Monday-Friday 9.30am-1.30pm. Salary: €25000.00.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 3 years related Accounts and Admin-property related experience.
Experience working with Sage would be and advantage. This role is office based.
The property administrator and accounts assistant’s primary responsibilities are to provide assistance to the Bursar, with specific regards to property matters, general accounts duties maintaining confidentiality at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Education or experience in property/finance administration and accounts required.
- · At least 3-3 years Accounts years’ experience and also ideally in a property administrative role
- · Proven experience conducting her/himself in a highly professional manner
- · Previous experience working with a Charity is a plus
- Min 3 years accounts experience
Skills and Attributes required:
- Month end accountancy tasks e.g. excel spreadsheets, bank reconciliations, posting to SAGE, petty cash records
- Able to maintain the confidentiality required in this position
- Able to represent the organisation in a professional manner in completion of work and interpersonal communications
- Able to work independently, prioritising and completing work
- Excellent written communication skills; capable of creating well-written letters, reports and documents
- Able to complete projects/tasks well within deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of using standard office equipment
- Able to research/gather information for projects via Internet and other sources
- Good IT skills (previous experience with Microsoft suite), experience on Sage would be useful
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative services in relation to property for the Bursar.
- This will include working on the sale, letting, transfer, purchase of properties, companies, as well as organising mapping, dealing with deeds, liens, mortgages, boundaries, zoning/change of zoning, Local Property Tax, leases, licences, and valuations and vacant properties
- Liaising with our Property Advisor and Solicitors
- Dealing with property queries
- Day to day property management including landlord and tenant issues, rent, insurance, service charge, maintenance, etc
- Liaison with RSC contractors
- General accounts duties as instructed by the Bursar and Finance Co-ordinator
- Ensure timely communication of pertinent information
- Prepare correspondence and publications as directed
- Maintains records, files and computer databases
- Adheres to the organisations policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide a monthly report to General Leadership Team on property matter