Part Time BookkeeperApply now
Part-time Bookkeeper/ Office Administrator required
We are recruiting a Part time Bookkeeper to work for our client based in the Dublin 12 area.
This role will be on site 18-20 hours per week on site.
We are seeking a candidate who has good communication skills, is flexible, organised, task orientated and has a good eye for detail.
Previous experience working in a stand alone accounting role is essential as you will produce monthly reports on cashflow, profit and loss projections and quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of bookkeeping records including sales, purchases and bank transactions
- Process invoices
- Payroll for monthly and weekly staff
- Processing of staff expenses
- Creditors/Debtors/Bank Reconciliations
- Preparing and submission of VAT returns
- PAYE reconciliations
- Preparing and posting month end journals
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Processing payroll
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Keeping up to date with NCT’s for company cars
- Ordering office stationery/supplies
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a stand alone accounts role
- Familiarity with Xero would be useful
- Previous experience in a bookkeeping/payroll role
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of the Irish tax system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to and manage deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership on the role
- Excellent organisational and communications skills essential
- Rate: €20-22ph