Legal Secretary -D8Apply now
We are seeking a short term legal Secretary to assist in the Litigation department of a Criminal Law firm in Dublin 8.
You will work in the Personal Injury area. Previous experience with dictaphone is required and also ideally some litigation experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, pleadings, briefs, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Interact with the firms solicitors on a proactive basis – communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis;
- Manage and organise solicitors in all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently;
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details;
- File management including accurate filing, ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data;
- Liaising with the legal cost team with regard to invoicing etc.;
- General administration as is required from time to time.
- Ideally some previous dictaphone and litigation experience
- Excellent organisational skills and abilities to prioritise a heavy workload;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skillsets to include MS Office, Excel, case management, discovery management and other IT skills essential;
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills;
- A professional manner and excellent communications, both written and oral.
- Rate negotiable