Legal Executive – D8Apply now
We are recruiting a Temp week to week (permanent option also) Legal Executive to join the Head of the Personal Injury department of a legal firm in D8 that specialise in Criminal law.
Ideally candidates will have previous litigation experience or be an enthusiastic graduate with min 1 years legal/litigation experience.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience, be well organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepping of pleadings for Court and issuing Motions in particular which we need someone with experience for
- Digital dictation and production of all documents, correspondence, pleadings, briefs, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Interact with the firms solicitors on a proactive basis – communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis;
- Manage and organise solicitors in all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File management including accurate filing, ensuring safe and efficient handling of confidential data
- Liaising with the legal cost team with regard to invoicing etc.
- General administration as is required from time to time.
- ·A minimum of two years litigation secretarial experience;
- Excellent organisational skills and abilities to prioritise a heavy workload;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skillsets to include MS Office, Excel, case management, discovery management and other IT skills essential;
- Excellent typing skills required, at least 65+ words per minute or more;
- Excellent administration skills and an ability to prioritise work is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent organisational skills;
- A professional manner and excellent communications, both written and oral.