Financial Accountant – D22Apply now
We are recruiting a Financial Accountant, on a permanent basis to join a growing team based in our clients HQ in Dublin West.
The role reports to the Finance Manager and untimately the Chief Financial Officer.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to gain experience and responsibilities in a range of financial tasks and to become a key player with the Finance activities of this growing organisation.
This is an irish company who are forward thinking in their industry.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Weekly cash flow monitoring and reporting
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements
- Assisting Tax Advisors with Tax queries across the group
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate financial information is produced in order for the company to meet established goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are adhered to
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
- Support the preparation of ad hoc management presentations and requests
- Development and preparation of annual budget
- Managing the annual audit process
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Identify and implement opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Qualified Accountant
- 1-3 years PQE
- Advanced Excel proficiency: pivot tables, sumif/vlook up etc
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personal skills and ability to deal with non financial minded stakeholders in a cohesive manner
- Experience in Sage is preferable but not essential
- Powerpoint and/or other presentation tool skills
- Self starter who is focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- must be fluent english
- Ability to meet internal and external deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and track resulting actions to achievement
- Strong attention to detail
- Salary: €65-70k + bonus of 15% paid quarterly on agreed goals/ career development and training opportunities