Customer Contact ExecutiveApply now
Are you ambitious?
Do you want to join a dynamic Training company in the Dublin 18 area?
Are you a graduate looking to expand your office experience?
This company offers unique courses for professionals and executives in Healthcare, Building Industry, Business & Management, Environmental and Law.
They are the leaders in the training world because they talk to their clients, research their needs, and consult with professionals weekly to ensure they receive the maximum relevant training, presented in short course format.
Due to expansion we are recruiting a confident, enthusiastic, highly motivated individual. In this job you will use your initiative to work with the training team and book courses.
- Sending course literature, brochures, campaign material out through email
- Update and maintain customer database
- Outbound customer emails and calls to market upcoming training courses
- Input into design and development of a wide range of professional training courses
- Customer Account Management
- Assist and liaise with other departments in handling customer requests and needs
- Potential to develop role
- Bonus for achieving targets
- Good Communication Skills – Both Written & Verbal
- Good Administration Skills
- Good Attention to Detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions
This job will suit someone who is vibrant, happy to work in a busy environment and deal with potential clients while working towards team targets. 2yrs office experience required (call centre/admin/sales).
Salary -Basic Salary €32500 to move to €35000 basic after 3 months, Plus Quarterly Bonus Scheme. Good potential to increase earnings. OTE Year 1 €38-40k